In my webinar “New Rules for Business in the Social Media Age” (for Columbia Business School), I present best practices for planning a social media strategy to match your customers, your business and your objectives.
This 30 minute webinar examines:
- Best practices from top brands for building customer relationships online
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+: the critical differences for business
- How much social media is too much? (for your business)
- New research on when and how to best communicate with customers in social media
- Why you need to integrate social media with the rest of your communications
- How to know if your social media is paying off (with real metrics and ROI)
This webinar is based on a lecture from my 3-day executive program “Digital Marketing Strategy“, offered by Columbia Business School Executive Education. Click the link to learn more about upcoming sessions (March 12-14, and October 15-17, 2012).
BY DAVID ROGERS